Our December contest will be the following trivia questions; everyone with the correct answers will be entered in a random drawing for a winner. You can send your answers to my email whiteoakstudio AT yahoo D0T com by Friday December 21 at midnight. GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!! Jana
1. In the 1988 film "Scrooged," what profession is the character played by Bill Murray?
2. What's the name of George Bailey's guardian angel in "It's a Wonderful Life?"
3. In "It's a Wonderful Life," George Bailey as a boy suffers what kind of injury?
4. What state is "White Christmas" set in?
5. In "Home Alone," a young boy is abandoned when his parents rush to a holiday vacation. Where did his parents go?
6. 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' was a made-for-TV animated film that debuted in 1965, the first animated 'Peanuts' special. In this special, which character quotes the Bible in delivering 'the true meaning of Christmas'?
7. In the 1964 classic Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer, what was the name of the elf that wanted to be a dentist?
8. What was Rudolph's father's name?
9. How much did Lucy charge for a psyciatric session in the classic Christmas TV special "A Charlie Brown Christmas"?
10. What was "the most likely" reason that the Grinch hated Christmas?
11. Who narrated the original 1966 TV show "How The Grinch Stole Christmas"?
12. In “A Charlie Brown Christmas” who builds a snowman?
13. In the classic, A Miracle on 34th Street, what does the little girl, Susan, ask Kris Kringle to get her for Christmas?
14. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer was created as a promotion for what department store? 15. In the Christmas Classic, "It's A Wonderful Life", what happened every time a bell rang?
16. Where was “A Christmas Story” filmed?
17. Which Christmas movie had the quote "I've got some bad news, folks. Christmas has been canceled."
18. Which Christmas movie had the quote "God bless us, everyone."
19. Which Christmas movie had the quote "Lord, help the mister, that comes between me and my sister. And lord help the sister, that comes between me and my man."
20. Which Christmas movie had the quote "Do you really think I would check thousands of little lights if I didn't think the extension cord was plugged in?"
21. Which Christmas movie had the quote "And I, Jack the Pumpkin King, have so tired of the same ol' thing."
22. Which Christmas movie had the quote "Your Santa Claus is intoxicated!"
23. Which Christmas movie had the quote "Kids don't have to see this place to know that it's here... They just know."
24. Which Christmas movie had the quote "You'll shoot your eye out."
25. Which Christmas movie had the quote "Roast Beast is a feast I can't stand in the least!"
26. Which Christmas movie had the quote "God bless us, everyone."